Automated Fuel Management Software
Fuel View automated fuel management software lets you enjoy the benefit of security, accuracy, and accountability over all your sites and for every vehicle in your fleet. Secure, automated fueling access through Ward Fuel Control Terminals ensures with absolute certainty that every drop of fuel goes into the identified vehicle.
Manage fuel inventory in your fuel storage tanks with level alerts and optional sensors that track product quality and leakage. Track vehicle telematics such as odometer, idle times and more with a Ward CANceiver plugged into your vehicles’ OBDII.*
As your needs evolve, Fuel View grows with your fleet. Manage a few – or tens of thousands of fuel tanks, fuel pumps, EV charging stations and vehicles. Management software interfaces with maintenance and accounting systems with little training; however, online tutorial videos and in-depth training is available to gain the maximum value from your Fuel View software.
- Secure fueling access
- Control frequency, quantity, and type
- Automated transaction records
- Pricing updates
- Comprehensive, customizable reports
* Other hardware may be required. Some data collection is vehicle make and year dependent.
- Helps lower and manage operating costs throughout your fleet
- Automates access to fueling and ensures absolute certainty every drop of fuel goes into the identified vehicle
- Faster more accurate fleet analysis with pre-programmed, complex datasets to print, share, or export
- Detailed insight to the status of sites and fleet vehicles with At-A-Glance screens and reports
- Decrease response time with customizable alerts for vehicle usage parameters and storage tank levels
|Browsers||Internet Explorer 10 (or higher), Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Flashpeak, SlimBrowser|
|Database||Fleet size specific – contact a Ward Sales Representative for your customized details.|