Collection of Information
Our products and services collect various types of customer specific information, such as:
• Employee Identification such as name, employee number
• Employee contact information such as email address and contact phone number to send out reports and alerts
• Vehicle and asset information such as make and model, vehicle number
• Departments, districts and organizational information for filtering, grouping and protection of information
• Site locations and equipment such as site names, pump dispensers, tanks and fuel types
• Fuel transactions such as date/time of fueling, fuel type, amount of fuel dispensed, vehicle odometer at time of fueling
• Vehicle trip information such as location, speed, vehicle status, driver behavior
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Use of Information Collected
E.J. Ward, Inc. may collect and may make use of information to assist in the operation of our products and services and to ensure accurate, secure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use your specific company identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of product updates, patches or fixes and/or services that may be available to you from the company. E.J. Ward Inc may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to our products for market-based information used to develop potential future products and services.
E.J. Ward, Inc. does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customers information, lists and/or names to any third parties.
E.J. Ward Inc may disclose your company information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon E.J. Ward Inc;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or intellectual property of E.J. Ward Inc; and
Links to Other Products or Services
E.J. Ward Inc shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the customers information under our control. The company uses Encryption Standards as spelled out in NIST SP 800-175B.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone : 210-824-7383
E.J. Ward Inc
8620 N New Braunfels Ave, Ste 200 N
San Antonio, Texas 78217